Blockchain-stuff/README.md at master · McFrankline/Blockchain-stuff
Two interesting posts to play with:
And the documentation in link to SMM support in KVM.
Documentation is partial and implicit. What I did:
- Bought CLIP with male-female and female-female adapters, respected the picture connections and soldered red and grey cables onthe teensy 3.2
- Needs teensyduino. Follow their instructions.
- download hudson’s code.
- Flash thru arduino tool. Then follow this
- Install minicom, pv and lrzsz
- Connect CLIP firmly on chip before connecting usb cable.
- minicom -D /dev/ttyACM0 and typing i should display a stable number different of 00000000 or FFFFFFFF.Note: unhuffme output confirms that the ME chip is the lower one, bios flash is the upper one.
Read rom with:
rx < /dev/ttyACM0 > /dev/ttyACM0 rom.bin
pv rom.bin > /dev/ttyACM0
Status of firmware security. Good article with plenty of references.
A project that has physical tempering at heart. Collaboration ahead (no pun intended )